As a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, Olympus provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras as well as scientific solutions. The company's award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus' high-tech products help to make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling. More than 6,750 people work for Olympus in Europe in one of its 31 international offices. Apply now!
- As 2nd Level Support Engineer (m/f/d), you are responsible for the 2nd level support of all SI products to 1st level support colleagues in the EMEA region
- You support all System Integration (SI) products after sales phase
- You analyze problems and find a way to solve them, from time to time in collaboration with 3rd level support from the M-BCs
- Support is given either via phone, Calls, Teams and/or remote access
- The team also assists the 1st level remotely with installations (and expansion activities respectively)
- You provide on-site support to 1st level and perform trainings for European 1st level support for SI products
- You have successfully completed your studies in Industrial or Medical Engineering or similar with technical focus
- You have several years of professional experience in a similar position, ideally in service-oriented business fields
- You have excellent communication skills and command of German and English – both written and spoken, additional languages are a plus
- You are able to manage a demanding work load and enjoy working in a team
- You are reliable and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You enjoy traveling up to 30% and are willing to move to Hamburg
- Flexible working hours
- Health care and medical check-ups
- Ticket for the Hamburg public transport network
- Staff restaurant (partly certified organic) and subsidized lunches
- Contributions to an employee savings plan
- 30 days of holiday per year
Would you like to get in touch with us? Then use our online contact form.
We will be happy to send you further information and answer your questions. We look forward to your message.
Reference Number: 80025195-02092020